Fundraising events can be extremely valuable sources of revenue and awareness for nonprofit organizations. However, there is a lot more to successfully pulling one off than mobilizing a few volunteers and getting participants. All fundraisers agree that, by and large, the goal of a fundraising event is to raise money. The question is, how do you raise money at events, especially when only about 30 percent of fundraising event participants raise any money, according to some studies. How do you capitalize on the 30% while getting the other 70% to participate? A major key is to get the basics down and focus on the bottom line. This webinar will show you how.
You'll learn to:
|Event Date||September 29, 2017 1:30 PM|
|Event End Date||September 29, 2017 2:30 PM|
|Registration Start Date||January 01, 2017|
|Cut off date||September 28, 2017 3:00 PM|
|Late Fee||$20.00(From September 15, 2017 )|
|Location||Online via Go To Meeting Videoconferencing.|